PLEASE NOTE: The dichroic glass base is far more of a purple than is showing in the photos.
Handmade and painted by myself. The glass has been melted/fused in the kiln and has been hand-painted with special glass enamel paints that when kiln-fired at 800c become permanent part of the piece. After I complete all of the glasswork, painting and firing, it is then attached to a sterling silver tube bail on the back.
The pendant measures approx 49mm from the top, is 26mm across and 6.5mm deep.
You can buy the pendant the following ways:
1. The pendant on its own - without any chain or cord.
2. The pendant, with an 18 inch 1.2mm 925 sterling silver snake chain.
3. A vegan friendly silky cord necklace - 18 inches - with sterling silver clasps.
ALSO: there is the option to add a 2 inch sterling silver extension chain to lengthen the chain/cord by 2 inches.
***As this is a completely handmade item (all except for the chain) and not machine made it may come with the odd tiny "imperfection" that comes with being a art handmade piece.***
Your item will either be sent by 1st class or Air Mail Standard (untracked). If you required an insured or signed for delivery please convo me.
PLEASE NOTE: The photographs were taken under specialist photographic lighting.
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 2 days of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
• To provide my insurance company details about the location of my customers as a percentage of non-UK customers.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies like Royal Mail or DPD. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests such as tax issues; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, For example Google is Privacy Shield certified. I currently back-up my data on Google with 2 step verification and the file being encrypted and password protected for security.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Claire Morris, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Claire Morris, 39 Sparrow Terrace, Newcastle, Staffordshire ST5 8PD
Sorry, at the moment I am not undertaking any commissions unless they are for bulk orders (which is usually around £250 minimum order). If I am not working direct from my heart and inspiration I like to work in close conjunction with a customer, making sure they are getting what they want and creating from my heart - for them. This is why I have the minimum order due to the time that I put in.
I will ship to anywhere in the world except for France and Russia. Though please note that it will be sent air mail without tracking and that it may take some while before it arrives. You may also be charged any customs and tax fees that you may be liable to when it enters your country. The items are sold in accordance with UK laws and regulations and by buying an item you are agreeing to that.
May 19, 2022
A beautiful piece of work that will be a lovely birthday gift for someone later in the year. As always well wrapped & v quickly dispatched. Thank you :)